Sunday, October 1, 2017

Art Aprons

I love seeing all the art teachers who show their passion for art through making their own clothes or the art teacher t-shirt fridays. I know their students must love to see what wearable art they are going to come in with next.

My version of that it my art aprons! I love to paint and I wear aprons all the time. I also like the option I have with putting on one with one class and then switching them for another class in the same day.

I buy my aprons at hobby lobby usually. They are pretty inexpensive and they are blank canvas to paint what I feel like.



Getting more aprons is definitely on my to do list. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are fantastic! I love them and wondered if you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I haven't actually thought about selling them but I do have an Etsy shop so maybe I should 😁

    ReplyDelete

Art Aprons